The unique Multi-Diff™ caused a sensation in RC car racing when it was first introduced, and the updated version is no different. The Multi-Diff™ T3 LiPo has 3 different settings:
- Left and right outdrives turn independently off-power, both lock on-power.
- Left & right outdrives turn together off-power, both locked on-power
- Full-time solid axle
The lightweight one-way outdrives – manufactured from Hudy Spring Steel™ – have a hex-slot machined at each end, into which a lightweight machined steel hex-style locking axle can be inserted into both outdrives to lock them together. This allows the creation of a solid one-way, meaning that both outdrives turn freely together as a one-way (at the same time), thus creating a solid one-way off-power.
To create a full-time solid axle, a strong steel pin is inserted through aligned holes in the main aluminum body of the Multi-Diff™ and the steel locking axle. This locks the outdrives completely, creating a full-time solid axle.
Includes factory-pressed (non-replaceable) high-quality German one-way bearings, hand-ground for maximum running precision and strength. The one-way bearings must be serviced, cleaned, and oiled regularly (we recommend using #309580 One-way Lube).
- Unique Multi-Diff™ for T3 LiPo
- 3 settings: std 1-way, solid 1-way, solid axle
- Hudy Spring Steel™
- Lightweight outdrives
- Lightweight steel locking axle
- Strong steel locking pin
- Factory-pressed high-quality German 1-way bearings