New from Team Associated:
Team Associated is proud to bring to you the RC18B2—a 1:18 scale RTR electric 4WD off-road buggy!
The RC18B2 has a newly designed chassis with a fully enclosed, 2-belt drive train system with adjustable slipper clutch that is capable of handling the extreme amount of power that today’s brushless motors and LiPo batteries dish out. Along with durability, the drive train is sealed to help keep rocks and dirt away from all the gears and pulleys.
The RC18B2 comes fully assembled including a painted and decaled buggy body, white dish-style wheels with aggressive mini-pin race tires, factory installed XPS electronic speed controller, Super 370 motor, and the new XP3-SS 3-channel 2.4 GHz radio system. Just charge up the battery and get ready to throw up a big roost! Big-time fun in a small package is what makes the RC18B2 another champion by design!
- Factory finished buggy body and wing made of durable 0.8mm (0.03”) polycarbonate
- Dish racing wheels come mounted with aggressive mini-pin racing tires
- Molded composite chassis with sealed drive train
- Durable gear differentials with a 2.0:1 ratio gearbox
- 2-belt drive system with slipper clutch for ultimate durability, capable of handling most micro brushless/LiPo combos
- Dual bell crank steering for improved cornering performance
- Newly designed servo saver for optimal straight-line tracking
- Hinged battery strap for quick battery changes
- Complete set of 15 precision ball bearings
- Vertical ball end adjustments with durable fixed-length composite links
- Composite fluid-filled shock bodies with adjustable pre-load
- XP3-SS 3-Channel 2.4 GHz radio system
RC18B2 RTR Specifications:
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.0:1
RC18B2 2.4GHz RTR
Availability: May 2010
Trevor “Chilly” Duncan
Online News Editor
Radio Control Car Action