No Limit RC 2009

May 13, 2009 No Comments by

Tag > No Limit RC 2009

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 3:35:30 PM by Kevin Hetmanski

All my trucks are ready to go. All that’s left to do is pack up and hit the road. I’m really looking forward to racing and being in monster truck heaven. I hit the road next Wednesday May 20th and making a stop in Maryland for the night. I’ll arrive in Kill Devil Hills Thursday night. Racing starts on Friday with qualifying for the side-by-side racing and practice on the large scale track. Dennis Anderson himself will be racing with us all weekend along with his son Adam Anderson and other monster truck drivers from the Monster Jam series. Adam Anderson is going to be giving people rides in a real monster truck. I can’t wait to get there!

Friday, May 15, 2009 4:56:01 PM by Haugbucs

with over 350 monster trucks and close to 100 large scale entries, this will be a great time for all!!!

Friday, May 22, 2009 10:57:11 AM by Matt Higgins

Go get ‘em, Kevin! How do the tracks look?

Friday, May 22, 2009 10:59:19 AM by Matt Higgins

Ah, just checked out the videos you posted already and the tracks look cool.

Friday, May 22, 2009 11:04:25 AM by Paul Onorato

Looks like it is going to a really fun weekend. Make sure you get pleny of video of those 5B and 5Ts in action!!!

Friday, May 22, 2009 11:07:29 PM by Kevin Hetmanski

The weekend has been a good time. I’m TQ in the 5B class! And I’m pretty sure I’m in the top 5 of the 5T class. The solid axle trucks aren’t doing so well.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 8:58:23 AM by Anonymous

man love ur magazine

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 6:47:59 PM by Anonymous

Hey Kev! Great seeing you out there!!! Rodney/HPI

Editor Monster Trucks

Radio Control Car Action is the #1 RC magazine. More readers trust RC Car Action to provide them with the latest information and newest product reviews than any other RC publication. Published by Air Age Media, the largest multi-media company dedicated to enthusiasts of radio-control cars, planes and boats, aviation and diecast collecting, RC CAR Action is distributed around the world. With its network of six category-leading magazines plus special issues, books, DVDs, 10 websites, The Radio Control Show (a weekly web broadcast) and RCX, the world’s largest radio control expo, Air Age Media reaches more than one million drivers, fliers and collectors.
No Responses to “No Limit RC 2009”