New From Tamiya:
Tamiya is proud to introduce the newest member to the CR-01 rock crawling family, the Jeep Wrangler. This 1/10 R/C Jeep Wrangler is mounted on the impressive CR-01 chassis and the injection-molded plastic body shell precisely captures its famous form. It comes semi assembled making it perfect for those who would like to assemble their machine, but who do not have the time to do a complete build. As the beadlock tires, planetary gears, and the universal shafts are all pre-assembled, it greatly reduces the number of hours required for assembly allowing you to enjoy the fun of rock crawling more quickly.
About the Model
- The Jeep Wrangler’s body is accurately reproduced with an injection-molded plastic shell.
- Beadlock tires, planetary gears, and the universal shaft come conveniently pre-assembled
- CR-01 features a heavy duty ladder frame with strong lightweight pressed aluminumchannels and cross channels.
- 4 link coil system provides the flexibility needed to conquer difficult rocky terrain.
- Beadlock wheels mounted with massive rock crawling tires ready for any terrain.
- Motor included.
- 2 channel controller, battery and charger not included.
- A wide variety of Option Parts are separately available to customize your machine.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
* Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
* Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
* Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
* Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS
* Misc. Items: Building and track equipment