Right now AKA does not make inserts for 1/10-scale 2WD buggies, but the company’s popular 1/8-scale inserts can be cut down to fit. The inserts will feel too stiff, but that’s what everybody thought when AKA introduced these inserts for 1/8-scale buggies. If you run indoors and use any type of traction compound you might want to give them a try because they are impervious to traction additives. Unlike other inserts that break down, the AKA inserts will last substantially longer. Rear more about this in our forums here.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live