Right now AKA does not make inserts for 1/10-scale 2WD buggies, but the company’s popular 1/8-scale inserts can be cut down to fit. The inserts will feel too stiff, but that’s what everybody thought when AKA introduced these inserts for 1/8-scale buggies. If you run indoors and use any type of traction compound you might want to give them a try because they are impervious to traction additives. Unlike other inserts that break down, the AKA inserts will last substantially longer. Rear more about this in our forums here.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.