Can you believe that we are seeing a car that can easily reach 100MPH and uh…you can actually go to the local hobby shop and buy it. Unreal! This makes me think. I wonder if we are going to see another company release a similar product and more importantly what is Traxxas going to do next. This car is a great example of out of the box thinking and I’m sure that the next vehicle will have the same impact once it’s released. So what will Traxxas do next? I HOPE to see a 1/5-scale Slash 4×4. Are you hearing me Traxxas?
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live