Can you believe that we are seeing a car that can easily reach 100MPH and uh…you can actually go to the local hobby shop and buy it. Unreal! This makes me think. I wonder if we are going to see another company release a similar product and more importantly what is Traxxas going to do next. This car is a great example of out of the box thinking and I’m sure that the next vehicle will have the same impact once it’s released. So what will Traxxas do next? I HOPE to see a 1/5-scale Slash 4×4. Are you hearing me Traxxas?
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.