New from TQ Race Products:
TQ Race Products joins the Short Course phenomenon by proudly introducing the SX10 SC. The SX10 SC is the first product of TQ Race Products new Pro Roller Series. The SX10 SC not only comes completely built and ready to install electronics, but it also includes over $200 in factory option parts that most racers would purchase separately like aluminum hubs, hexes, and front and rear suspension mounts. These parts will increase the durability and tuning options for the SX10 SC.
The kit will come with a body and wheels, but no tires since so many tracks have different tire rules, we left that open to the racer to be able to purchase the ones they need.
In the near future we will be releasing a RTR version of the truck as well, it will come built, with tires, but without the factory options parts (but they can be added as needed by the customer).
Efficient design elements take the realistic Short Course style to a new level. Easy maintenance and capable handling will help racers around the country get to the Winner’s Circle quickly and easily. Built from durable composite materials and with race proven suspension, the SX10 SC is ready to hit the track running!!
- Realistic Stadium Short Course body design
- Professionally Built Rolling Chassis – just add electronics
- Major Aluminum factory options included on Chassis – Option Rear Hubs, Hex adapters, Front and Rear suspension mounts. Front brace, Steering Post, Shock Stays
- Fully independent suspension with hard coat anodized threaded shock bodies.
- Hub enclosed bearings (front and rear) to increase reliability and durability.
- Smooth efficient 2.61 ratio transmission with adjustable dual pad slipper clutch.
- Multiple adjustment points for customized performance including titanium turnbuckles, angled bellcrank minimizes bump steer while keeping correct steering Ackerman through travel of suspension.
- Tool friendly – 99% of car uses same wrench for screws and ball studs.
- Option to choose tires that work best on your track (tires not included in kit).
Note: not all production pieces shown in photographs.
Trevor “Chilly” Duncan
Online News Editor
Radio Control Car Action