Fresh off his Silverstate Nitro Challenge win with his Losi 4wd Ten-SCTe TLR driver Kyle Johnson TQ’s and wins the Silver State Short Court race at 702 raceway in Las Vegas. The event was a two day race with qualifying Saturday and mains on Sunday. Kyle would show speeds that know one could match in qualifying that would allow him to start up front on Sunday for the main. Kyle would take his blistering speed right into the main on Sunday to take the overall win in 4wd Short Course with his Losi Ten-SCTe.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live