While the Thunder Tiger® Tomahawk VX RTR with Nissan GT-R Body might look really hot, the fact is – with a shaft-driven 4WD, powerful Pro-18 BX engine, 2-speed automatic transmission and double wishbone front and rear suspension – this on-road touring car has blazed a trail for having a reputation as a fierce competitor! And now it’s available with an officially licensed Nissan GT-R body for the ultimate in scale looks.
- The spirited Nitro Tomahawk VX touring car gets an intense new look with the sleek Nissan GT-R body!
- Powered by a formidable Pro-18BX (3.0 CC) engine with an automatic 2-speed transmission
- Controlled by the 3-channel Cougar PS3 2.4GHz radio system
- Shaft-driven 4WD offers the best combination of traction and handling for on-road dominance
- Fully adjustable racing suspension, anodized 3 mm chassis, full bearings and heavy-duty oil filled shocks
Wheelbase: 10.43” (265 mm)
Length: 17.00” (432 mm)
Width: 7.87” (200 mm)
Weight: 3.63 lbs. (1650 g)
TTRD1875 – Tomahawk VX Nitro RTR w/Nissan GTR Body – $319.99
The Thunder Tiger Nitro Tomahawk with Nissan GTR Body will be available late June.