This week’s Throwback Thursday takes us to 1991, when Terminator 2 ruled theaters (awesome) and Marky Mark owned the charts (less awesome). As for RC Car Action, our April issue was getting down monster-style, with Tamiya’s big Bullhead getting its grille all up in your grille.
Chevron treads, lots of chrome, and semi-truck styling make the Bullhead an iconic monster. You can still get one.
Basically a re-skinned Clod Buster, the Bull Head remains one of RC’s most unique-looking monsters.
TO READ THIS FULL ARTICLE, JOIN RC CAR ACTION PREMIUM
RACE WATCH is a special feature of RC CAR ACTION PREMIUM. Join today! When you become a member, you’ll get instant online access to our back-issue archives, the latest RC Car Action Digital Editions, all of our newsstand-only special issues, and much more.
• 8+ years of digital editions of RC Car Action
• Instant Digital Edition access to RC Car Action special issues, available to non-members only on newsstands
• Free access to our magazine app through the iTunes Store – get RC Car Action on your mobile or tablet device
• 5% off ALL Air Age Store purchases every time you shop
• Contests & giveaways only for members
• 30 years of RC Car Action archives
• Exclusive photos and videos
• Unique posts and columns just for Premium members