Tamiya’s vintage promotional clips are great time-capsule pieces for RC’s boom years in the early 80s. And thanks to re-releases, you can still drive quite a few of these models (or a close cousin) today! Enjoy, but be prepared to have generic 80s synth tracks in your head for the rest of the day.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live