After a re-schedule due to rain, some of the fastest drivers in the mid-Atlantic region descended upon Nitro Valley Raceway in Cherryville, NC on Easter weekend for Rd.1 of the North Carolina Championship Series. The series is in its 3rd successful year and managed by Team Associate’s Brandon Melton. Expert Buggy class utilized the IFMAR qualifying and main format, however transferring the top 2 qualifiers directly into the Final. TLR team driver Mike Kendall would miss out on the top two free spots to the main from qualifying. Mike would put a solid run in the semi to make the main and put in a smooth and consistent run in the main to take the overall win in pro buggy.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live