Ofna has updated their X3 Sabre 1/8 nitro buggy. The new 2.0 version has been tweaked to improve balance and overall performance by moving the enigne forward, for example and should be a good option for folks wanting to join this race class. Fans of THECar will be happy to know that a wide body is now available. This new body fits their new THEeCar plus the Yellow Edition with the optional wider chassis. Trinity will help you “buzz” by the competition with their new Sting shorty pack. This pack was designed for folks who like to run a shorty pack setup like the popular TLR 22 series and comes in a hard outer casing. Click the links to see and read more in the Hot News & New Stuff forum.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live