MIP drivetrains are synonymous with higher results; the proof is in the pudding they say, so making it possible to have MIP drives for not just ball differentials but gear diffs as well is a no brainer; so we made that a reality, and for the first time we would like to introduce MIP outdrives Part #16041 for the AE gear differential for your 6 or 5 series vehicles! These outdrives are compatible with the current AE 2wd Gear differentials part AE#91703 & AE#91461, and make it possible to use your current MIP AE Puck or Roller Puck™ system! Now you can enjoy all the benefits that a Puck™ or Roller Puck™ system offers! If you’re running the B6 make sure to get the MIP #16085 Spacer Conversion Kit, to prevent bone failure. As always support American Manufacturing, Support MIP, Go 100% USA!
- Team Associated 6 & 5 Series Owners
- Customers looking to use a Gear diff with MIP Puck™/roller drivetrain
- Smoother binding
- Great for higher bite tracks
- Makes it possible to use MIP roller drive system
- MIP Outdrives
- Compatible with 6 and 5 Series vehicles
- 100% Quality made in the USA!
- MIP Confetti Sticker (1)
- MIP Roller Pucks™ Gear Diff Outdrive (2)
- AE#91461 Gear diff kit or AE#91703 B6 Gear differential rebuild setup
- (1) .050 in. Allen Key – (Suggest #9000 MIP Hex Driver Wrench .050 in.)
- (1) 1.5 mm Allen Key – (Suggest #9007 MIP Hex Driver Wrench 1.5 mm)
- Team Associated B6/B5 Series Vehicles, #90001,#90003,#90011,#90012