New from Losi:The LST Electric Conversion Hardware Kit allows Losi 1/8-scale monster truck owners to easily convert their LST platform trucks into powerful brushless monster trucks. The kit is compatible with Losi’s 1/8 LST, 1/8 LST2, 1/8 LST XXL, 1/8 Aftershock, 1/8 Limited Edition Aftershock, 1/8 Raminator and 1/8 Mega Baja.
Converting from nitro to brushless power will allow you to achieve insane acceleration, higher top speeds and longer run times, while still maintaining complete functionality of the two-speed transmission and reverse. Converting to brushless power also means less vehicle and motor maintenance, when compared to the maintenance required for a nitro vehicle.
The LST Electric Conversion Hardware Kit includes all hardware needed to convert your nitro monster truck to brushless electric power. The conversion hardware kit offers a consumer savings of nearly $84.00, when compared to the cost of purchasing each component individually.
To complete the electric conversion, a 1/8-scale brushless system and two 1/8-scale LiPo batteries are needed. Losi recommends a 1/8 Xcelorin 1300Kv Brushless Combo or higher and two 1/8 Xcelorin LiPo batteries.
- Easily convert any nitro LST into a powerful brushless monster truck
- Kit is compatible with the following Losi 1/8-scale monster trucks: LST, LST2, LST XXL, Aftershock, Aftershock LE, 1/8 Raminator and Mega Baja
- Achieve insane acceleration and top speeds
- Get cleaner, longer run times with less maintenance
- Maintain complete functionality of the two-speed transmission, including reverse
- Battery tray with integrated ESC mount supports up to two 6S LiPo batteries
- Secure hook and loop straps keep batteries in place
- Motor mount features an integrated heat sink for most 670-sized motors
- Ready for a brushless-power system with output bevel and high and low pinion gears
- All hardware needed to convert to brushless electric power is included with the kit
LOSB0017 – $84.99
Trevor “Chilly” Duncan
Online News Editor
Radio Control Car Action