JConcepts’ Illuzion line of stylish bodies is already a hit with racers. Now the Illuzion body is offered for Traxxas’ popular Rustler VXL. Check it out, the body looks pretty sick. Here is the official word from JConcepts: The Illuzion – Rustler VXL – Hi-Speed body w/ wing by JConcepts $23.80 (Direct fit for the Traxxas Rustler VXL) The “Hi-Speed” style is the latest in design for the Traxxas Rustler VXL truck by JConcepts. The Illuzion “Hi-Speed” styling presents a flowing design while incorporating many radical outlets and coves for additional air flow for electrical cooling. The Illuzion – “Hi-Speed” body is also the first to include a separate rear wing with side dams that attaches to the rear of the truck bed for superior fit and finish. Race inspired aggressive styling, Illuzionized cab and cove hood scoop combined with a durable flowing bed design are just some of the features that make the new Illuzion “Hi-Speed” body stand out from the rest.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live