Now you can outfit your X1 CR buggy or CRT truggy with OFNAs new 16mm Super Bore shocks that hold more oil than the stock bouncers for improved performance over bumpy terrain. The shocks fit both the buggy and truggy by utilizing different length rod ends (included), and the shocks are sold in separate front and rear pairs. The shocks are hard-coated for smooth, long-lasting performance and the threaded bodies allow easy ride height adjustment. They also included 3.5mm shock shafts, double O-ring and Teflon spacer seals, rubber bladders and rubber dust boots to keep the shock seals and shafts clean. Jammin 16mm X1 CR Super Bore shocks 41001 (front), 41002 (rear); $65
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live