This new buggy is RTR and includes a powerful Reedy .21VS engine, 16mm Big Bore 6061 aluminum shocks, a high-torque XP DS1510MG metal-gear steering servo, and a XP 2.4GHz radio system. Check out all the great features in the press release below:
The RC8.2 has already proven itself a winner in many world class events such as the 1:8 scale off road R.O.A.R. National Championship, the Dirt Nitro Challenge, and the Silver State Nitro Challenge. With the RC8.2RS RTR, you can now have this high level of performance in a Race-Spec Ready-To-Run!
The RC8.2RS RTR comes loaded with the performance features you have come to expect from the Race-Spec line. Features like the powerful Reedy .21VS pull start engine, a performance-tuned exhaust system and XP 2.4GHz radio system, just to name a few.
The RC8.2RS RTR is the perfect way to get into the 1:8 scale nitro buggy class, and also has the benefit of having many Factory Team performance parts and upgrades already available!
- Powerful Reedy .21VS engine with pull start and Team Associated 2-chamber tuned exhaust
- XP 2.4GHz radio system with digital, high-torque XP DS1510MG metal-gear steering servo and water-resistant receiver box
- 16mm Big Bore 6061 aluminum shock bodies and caps with rubber shock boots
- Low center-of-gravity 3mm thick 7075 aluminum shock towers
- Black hard-anodized 7075 aluminum chassis with keyed lower suspension plates
- Updated RC8.2 racing suspension geometry
- Aluminum steering knuckles for improved durability
- Choice of two factory finished RC8 bodies color schemes
- Lightweight and durable drivetrain
- Upgraded dual bell-crank steering rack for reduced bump-steer
*Weight measured without battery and fuel. Actual running weight will vary depending on the type of battery and the amount fuel used during operation.
Items required for operation:
- Ten (10) AA batteries
- One (1) D battery
- RC car fuel: 20%-30% maximum nitro content
#80909 – MAP $499.99
Available: May 2013