Available in two versions to meet your budget and needs, now you can own a mini version of World Champion Jared Tebo. Check out the info below for more details:
Longtime fans of R/C will recognize the distinctive form of the LAZER body straight away. But the familiar exterior hides the very latest in R/C design technology. The precision chassis features a shaft driven 4WD with a two-differential drive train incorporating a slipper clutch to protect gears with oil shocks on the 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension, just like the original Optima 1/10 racing buggy. The result is the exceptional performance expected of a 1/10 scale R/C buggy, but concentrated into a racing machine that fits on the palm of your hand and the best off-road performance achieved in the history of the MINI-Z. With most of the precision components protected within the dirt-proof shell, the chassis has the rigidity and durability for hardcore off-road action. Based on the MINI-Z Racer, control circuit board has been tuned for off-road with a special separated design. The ICS function allows precision setting adjustment of controls including the optional gyro unit through your PC while the Chase Mode feature fires up the intensity of racing action. Also, the newly designed steering servo is equipped with 7-stage gearing. High torque and precision control combine to produce the MINI-Z’s characteristic steering feel and linear control. As the famous Optima body is pre-painted and is packaged as a Readyset, just purchase and set batteries into this legendary racing buggy and watch the latest MINI-Z technology tear up any dirt track.
- Shaft Drive System – Shaft drive 4WD system give you the most efficient drive train compared to other methods.
- High Efficiency Drive Train – A total of 14 bearings are used throughout the drive train to give you the best performance possible.
- Oil Filled Shocks – The MB-010 comes with a full set of oil filled shocks unlike other competitors that give you friction shocks. Oil shocks give you a better handle on the terrain by hugging every turn and giving you full control.
- 2.4GHz Chassis* – New ASF 2.4GHz system automatically scans for open frequencies to guarantee safe control from radio interference. Simply conduct the pairing of the Perfex KT-18 with the chassis to complete preparations.
- Ultra Fast Response – Ultra fast signal processing speed results in almost instantaneous control response.
- FET Speed – FET speed control amp with almost double the capacity of the previous Mini Z models, delivering powerful performance.
- LED Indicator – Features LED indicator that light to show power status.
- KT-18 2.4GHz Transmitter* – Newly developed 2.4GHz R/C system requires no frequency crystals and automatically scans open frequencies to use, allowing up to 40 cars to be run together. Simply switch the power on for stable control without interference. The fastest signal processing in the history of R/C results in almost instantaneous reaction to the driver’s will for a more direct control feel. By pairing the transmitter to the chassis, a single transmitter can be registered and used with multiple 2.4GHz MINI-Z models. To match the latest R/C technology, a new generation LM chassis has been developed for even greater performance.
- Lazer – The Mini Z Buggy comes equipped with the Lazer body ready to tear it up.
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C Unit
- Equipped with a 2 piece receiver unit
- Pre-Painted lexan body complete with markings (Jared Tebo Edition)
- Pinion Gears 2-types plus Spur Gear 1 type
- Pinion Gear Tool
- Spare Nuts
- Wheel Wrench
Required To Complete
- AAA sized batteries x8
*In ARR Form Perfex KT-18 Transmitter is not included.
32282JT-B – MB-010 with ASF 2.4GHz System Ready set LAZER ZX-5 FS Jared Tebo Edition – $369.99
32282BCJT-B – MB-010 LAZER ZX-5 FS Jared Tebo Edition Body/Chassis set* – $279.00
Available: August 2012