This new combo comes with a heavy-duty, high-voltage BEC, customizable ESC with a full coverage heat sink, and Rock Star 35T motor. Check out the press release below for more info:
Novak is introducing the Eiger Pro/Rock Star 35T and BEC Combo (#3243). If you have been searching for the perfect motor and ESC combo for your single motor rock crawling rig, look no further than the Eiger Pro, the Rock Star 35T, and Novak’s heavy-duty, high-voltage BEC Module combo! This cost-saving combo has everything you need to get your rock crawler rig ripping across the wide open spaces, while still having plenty of stump-pulling power. The Eiger Pro Combo is a first for the rock crawling world as it includes Novak’s proven high-voltage, heavy-duty BEC. Upgraded servo’s and light kits are not a problem!
The Combo You’ve Been Waiting For
The Eiger Pro and the Rock Star motors have been proven to perform great on and off the rocks. They have been paired up to give you a cost-saving package with everything you need in the box. The ESC is pre-wired and includes additional wiring and installation parts.
The Eiger Pro and Rock Start 35T and BEC Combo are the perfect match for just about any scale truck, rock racer, or single-motor rock crawler. The wide input voltage range (7.2-11.1 volts / 2S-3S), and 35-turn motor mean they can be used in many other applications as well. The Eiger Pro is ready to tackle all challenges and includes robotic and non-crawling modes for general usage and bashing!
- Fully Featured ESC – Customizable ESC with completely built-in on-board programming. No external devices, programmers or computers needed. Set it and go, or make a few easy changes.
- Full Coverage Heat Sink – For when the going gets tough, or on a hot summer day spent on the rocks and in the sun, the ESC is equipped with a full coverage heat sink to keep you running.
- Rugged Design – Built to last, the ESC is protected from the elements, and the motor is completely serviceable and rebuildable.
- Heavy Duty External BEC Included – The Novak #5463 BEC is included for the ultimate combo value.
Novak Built and Supported
Novak takes pride in its manufacturing facility in Irvine, California and also with its use of high-quality components assembly and testing processes. Each Novak Eiger Pro Brushed ESC is built and tested in the Novak factory to Novak’s exacting standards. All Novak products are supported by Novak’s knowledgeable customer support staff, race team and rock crawlers.
EIGER PRO BRUSH ESC SPECIFICATIONS
Input Cells: 2-3S LiPo / 4-9-cell NiMH- External BEC required for 3S LiPo or above 6-cell NiMH
- Crawling Mode: Forward/Drag Brakes/Reverse
- Basher Mode: Forward/Brake/Reverse
- Servo Mode: Forward/Reverse (proportional)
Size: 1.15” x 0.95” x 0.66” (29 x 24.3 x 16.8mm)
Weight (w/o wires): 0.64 oz. (18.1 g)
On-Resistance: 0.00036 ohms @ 25°C trans. temp.
Motor Limit: 20T brush or higher
BEC: 6.0 volts DC / 2.0 amps (built in) – Includes external 6 volt 3 amp HV BEC.
Wire Size: 14G silicone wire
Status LEDs: 4, multi-colored, on-board
- Compact and lightweight ESC designed for both crawling/bashing/robotic 2S and 3S (7.2-11.1 volts) applications, with 35-turn brushed motor for fast and fun operation
- Three Driving Modes: Crawling, Basher, and Servo/Robotic
- 4 adjustable on-board parameters: Brake Power/Throttle Mode (5 settings), Dead Band (5 settings), Drive Frequency (5 settings), and Voltage Cut-Off
- Water-resistant case with silicone gasket seal to help keep out the elements
- Built-In Voltage Cut-Off Circuitry prevents damage to LiPo batteries
- Built-In 6V output for optional accessory fan or other detail items such as running lights
- Novak’s One-Touch Set-Up™ for quick, easy transmitter setup
- Heavy-duty internal 2A BEC for high-torque single servo applications, and included external 3A BEC for 3S applications. External BEC is required for 3S usage.
- Built-in diagnostic temperature monitoring lets you quickly check ESC’s operating temperature at any time
- Thermal Overload Protection circuitry protects the ESC from overheating
- Factory-installed power capacitor and heavy-duty wiring
- User-replaceable ESC input harness
- Meets RoHS compliance and includes 120-day warranty
- The Eiger Pro is designed and manufactured by Team Novak in Irvine, California using the best components from around the globe. All speed controls and motors are 100% tested to ensure your product works right out of the box and on the rocks!
For features and specifications for Novak’s Rock Star 35T brushed motor, please visit the Novak website: www.teamnovak.com.
#3243 Eiger Pro/Rock Star Motor & BEC Combo- 35T