This is Pro-Line’s XXX-SCT/SCB Front Inboard Hub kit. This kit replaces the stock XXX-SCT or XXX-SCB front hubs and axles and converts it to a floating 12mm hex, so you can run Pro-Line’s ProTrac wheels or any other “zero offset” 12mm hex wheel on the front of your Losi SC truck or buggy. This includes any wheels made for the Losi Ten-SCTE 4WD and AE SC10 4X4! When combined with Pro-Line’s #6064-05 Rear Hex Adapters that also fit the Losi XXX-SCT/SCB, you can now run the same Pro-Trac or “zero offset” Hex wheel on the front and rear of your truck! No more front and rear specific wheels! The front inboard hub kit also allows you to run Losi XXX-SCT/SCB rear offset wheels in the front of your tuck or buggy but this will make the front about 0.1” wider than stock, which is still within ROAR legal width requirements. This kit is destined to become the must have item for your Losi XXX-SCT and XXX-SCB because it eliminates front and rear specific wheels.
- Direct replacement for your XXX-SCT/SCB front hubs and axles
- Includes precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Allows 12mm Hex Pro-Trac offset wheels to be used on the front of your truck or buggy ( #2727 Renegade, #2723 Split Six )
- When used with #6064-05 Rear Hex Adapters, this kit allows for the same wheel to be used for the front and rear of your XXX-SCT/SCB
- Race tested and proven extremely durable
- Molded steering knuckles (2 pcs)
- Molded C-Hubs (2 pcs)
- Precision rubber sealed ball bearings (4 pcs)
- 12mm Hex Adapters (2 pcs)
- Axles (2 pcs)
- Shims (2 pcs)
- Roll pins (2 pcs)
- Axle nuts (2 pcs)
- [F] XXX-SCT
- [F] XXX-SCB
6069-00 | XXX-SCT / XXX-SCB Front Inboard Hub $29.95
1:10 Closed Cell 2WD Front Inserts for 2.2″ Buggy 2WD Front Tires
This is a pair of 1:10 2WD Front Buggy Closed Cell Inserts. Choosing the right insert for the right condition can be the difference between winning, losing, or just plain having bragging rights over a competitor on the track. Pro-Line now offers an aftermarket insert for 1:10th scale 2WD buggy enthusiasts to use on those tracks that desire a slightly firmer and longer lasting insert set-up. A common problem with 2WD buggies is that the die-cut foam inside the front tires usually wears out long before the tires. Now, with Pro-Line’s new closed cell foam, this durability problem has been eliminated! Pro-Line’s 2WD front closed cell foam is unlike the rock-hard foam that others try to sell because it has just the right amount of firmness that racers desire.
Want to save money on your favorite hobby? Then choose the Closed Cell inserts because they are water safe and reusable! Pick up a set today!
- Closed Cell Technology
- No air gaps in between tires unlike other brands
- Perfectly balanced
- 100% water safe
- Extremely durable
- Light weight
- For use on tracks that desire slightly a firmer insert
- Closed Cell inserts (2 pcs)
- Pro-Line decal (1 pc)
6185-03 | 1:10 Closed Cell 2WD Front Inserts $7.61
Street Fighter 2.8″ (Traxxas Style Bead) Street Truck Tires for 2.8″ Traxxas Style Bead Wheels Front or Rear
This is a pair of Pro-Line Street Fighter 2.8″ (Traxxas® Style Bead) Street Truck Tires (2) for Front or Rear of the Traxxas® Stampede®, Stampede® 4X4 trucks. Pro-Line is very excited to announce the Street Fighter 2.8″ designed specifically to be a direct replacement tire for the Traxxas® Stampede®, Stampede® 4X4 trucks, fitting on the stock Traxxas® 2.8″ wheels and also Pro-Line 2.8” Traxxas Style Bead Wheels. Based on the latest in high performance on-road tire technology, the Street Fighter 2.8” has the perfect balance of G force enhancement and style that will keep truck turning heads. These tires allow for awesome doughnuts, wheelies and burnouts on the asphalt and are also extremely durable! If you love to tear up the street with your Stampede®, Stampede® 4X4, Rustler® and JATO® truck, these tires were made for you!
- Aggressive long wear tread for awesome traction on the street
- For use with stock Traxxas® 2.8″ wheels or Pro-Line 2.8” Traxxas Style Bead wheels
- Official Pro-Line logo and Street Fighter name embossed on sidewall of tire
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Street Fighter 2.8″ tire (2 pcs)
- Foam inserts (2 pcs)
- Pro-Line decal (1 pc)
- [F/R] Nitro Stampede®
- [F/R] Electric Stampede®
- [F/R] Stampede® 4X4
Height: 4.75″ (121mm)
Width: 2.70″ (69mm)
1181-00 | Street Fighter 2.8″ (Traxxas Style Bead) Street Truck Tires $18.66
SoCal Panel Wagon Clear Body
For many years the Tamiya Mini chassis has been a mainstay in the world of RC car enthusiasts. Tamiya has continued to evolve and improve the chassis that are now into its 6th iteration, the M-06. The Mini class is popular around the globe and offers a tremendous amount of diversity. These fun little cars are raced at club events and displayed in Concourse competitions on most weekends. There’s a vast array of bodies available, and this has kept the Mini’s immensely popular.
In keeping with PROTOform’s home in southern California, we thought we’d offer a unique body that captures the essence of that part of the world – so we designed the “SoCal” Panel Wagon body. With its retro styling, and “art deco” flair, it’s sure to capture the imagination of those who desire the laid back “Southern Californian” experience. It can be painted and detailed as a surf wagon, a highway cruiser or a contestant at the Oakland Roadster Show.
It’s made to fit all current Tamiya mini chassis that are configured in the 225mm length. To add a bit of drama, it was made to be used with standard sized 1:10th sedan wheels and tires. Selecting and matching your favorite wheel style to the “SoCal” Panel Wagon is all part of the fun.
The “SoCal” is molded in genuine Lexan and has a protective coating in it. It comes with a “surfshop” themed decal sheet. This body is sure to be a conversation piece at the track, or just a great looking addition to any collection.
- Made from extremely durable crystal clear .030 Lexan material
- Made to fit Chassis in the 225 length
- Unique retro styling
- Can be used with standard sized 1:10 sedan wheels and tires.
- Paint-then-peel overspray film, sticker sheet, and window mask included
- Exceptional detail
- Clear SoCal Panel Wagon body (1pc)
- Detailed Sticker Sheet (1pc)
- Window Mask (1pc)
Length: 14.6″ (370mm)
Width: 6.8″ (172mm)
Height: 4.5″ (114mm)
Wheel Base: 8.9″ (225mm
1527-00 | SoCal Panel Wagon Clear Body $23.76
Titus 1.9″ Black/Black Bead-Loc Front or Rear Wheels without weights for 1:18 & Scale Crawler 12mm Hex
Check it out Scaler Rock Crawling fans, Pro-Line offers a one-sided 1.9″ bead-loc wheel for your 1:18 or 1:10 Rock Crawler.
- New 3-Piece easy to assemble wheel design
- Aluminum die-cast bead-loc with Pro-Line USA insignia
- Extremely detailed injection molded wheel design available in black
- Extremely true finish
- 12mm hex for use with traditional rock crawling stepped 12mm hexes as well as non-stepped 12mm hexes.
- Pre ventilation included
- Black wheel (2 pcs)
- Bead-locking sleeves (2 pcs)
- Die-Cast bead-loc (2 pcs)
- Screw hardware (24 pcs)
- [F/R] 12mm Hex 1:10 Scale Crawlers
- [F/R] 12mm Hex 1:18 Crawlers
- Outer Diameter: 1.9″ (48mm)
- Width: 1.0″ (24mm)
2712-15 | Titus 1.9″ Black/Black Bead-Loc Front or Rear Wheels without weights $16.96