Rumor Mill: Team Losi Racing 22T Kit

May 02, 2011 12 Comments by

Rumor has it that Team Losi Racing will be soon releasing a 1/10 2WD Stadium Truck version of their popular 22 1/10 2WD Buggy design called the 22T (TLR0023). Will this truck use the same revolutionary design that allows you to run either a mid or rear motor setup, all with one kit? Will this help to revive the 2WD Stadium Truck class?

Post your thoughts here.

Featured News, More RC Tech, Gadgets, News & Info

Bringing you RC product news you can use on a daily basis as Car Action's Online News Editor. I have over 15 years of RC experience, plus a background in print and broadcast journalism, engineering, information technology, direct marketing, and even banking. Currently I enjoy racing 1/10 electric off-road, and have been bitten by the short course bug.

12 Responses to “Rumor Mill: Team Losi Racing 22T Kit”

1. Giovanni Petruzziello says:

Cant wait for this. Will it be 2 conversions as well?

2. Craig says:

When will the 22SC be coming out?

3. avery schwab says:

YA 22SC

4. Kevin says:

I can say losi is getting more and more predictable

5. sono says:

i heard of this truck coming out 5 month ago this only tell me that its true…cant wait…hope it have all the thing 22 buggy has…yea need to come out with 22tsc..

6. dirtracer says:

their are enough sct’s for a life time out their it a bash class not a race class !!! can not wait for the 22t

• ThunderbirdJunkie says:

Waaah
      People said the same thing about Stadium Truck when it was still fresh.

And monster truck racing, which became truggy racing.

And every other “new” class.

Get over yourself, dirtracer.

7. Rival says:

My first truck was a Losi XX-T. Then i went to an AE T3 FT. I still drive it and can’t get parts. I want to know about this 22T now!!!!!!!!!!!! I might just have to buy it! Give me specs and a release date please?????????????????????????

8. dirtracer says:

Thunder junk i am just stating the facts ! Dont get me wrong their is a place for sct’s it is a great starter truck and a fun truck to drive but i have watched to many “bash sessions” on the track where people are more intrested in wrecking each other, other then racing ! GET OVER YOUR SELF THUNKER JUNK!!!!!!

• ThunderbirdJunkie says:

Sorry, dude, but just because it’s a “bash class” in your area does not mean it’s the same way everywhere.

Here in the great state of Ohio we have some supremely awesome drivers in 2w and 4w SCT, 2w buggy, 1/8 buggy, truggy, etc.

To single out one class as a “basher class” (isn’t that how the MT class started?) is just ignorant.

9. dirtracer says:

So any new info yet i’m going crazy whating on this to happen ! Mine is already ordered with my hobby shop (he is to order as soon as it is released) no matter the price!! NEED MORE INFO