Competition-level buggy performance has been packed into a 1/18-size electric-powered machine to provide the perfect introduction to buggy racing. The 1/8 Inferno, with its unrivaled record of consecutive World Championship victories, has been reduced to half its original size while still retaining its racing prowess. This has made it easier than ever before to discover the power and passion of high performance off-road racing. With its compact size and user-friendly design and construction, the world of mini motor racing has been opened to everyone with this second-generation Mini-Inferno!
- Same Performance & Quality – The chassis is a scaled down version of the 1/8 size Inferno. Matches the original in scale performance and quality.
- Frond, Center and Read Diffs – Full-time 4WD features front, center and rear differentials. Features excellent high-speed cornering and off-road performance.
- High Power Output ESC – Equipped with pre-set ESC that generates high power output, similar to that which is used in a 1/10 touring car.
- Side By Side Layout – Side by side battery layout produces optimal weight balance.
- Set Your Angle – Three rear lower suspension holders are included and allow a choice of 3 toe angle settings to suit different surface and race conditions.
- Superior Handling – Includes pin-spike rubber tires with inner foam supports. Delivers durability and superior handling on most surfaces.
- Equipped With A Slipper Clutch – Center gearbox is equipped with a slipper clutch that protects the drive system from becoming overloaded.
- Standard Size – Compact chassis is installed with regular size receiver and servo, so it can easily be upgraded in the future.
- Ball Bearings – Equipped with high grade ball bearings throughout the drive train for a super efficient drive train.
- Flat Bottom Chassis – The flat bottomed tub-style chassis produces superb protection against all off road elements.
- Endless Adjustments – You have a wide scope for adjustments including spring rates, spring tension, ground clearance, front caster and rear toe-in plus more.
- SP Battery Box – A special battery box with built in connectors is included with your kit, it allows AA-batteries to be quickly installed in the vehicle. Cutting down on prep time giving you more race time.
- Tons Of Upgrades – Optional upgrades such as special Lipo battery and brushless motor are planned for release.
What is a Ready Set
A Readyset is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
Ready Set Contents:
- Pre-Assembled Chassis
- Pre-Painted Body
- Perfex KT-6 transmitter
- Three rear suspension holders are included for setup changes.
Required For Operation:
- AA-sized batteries x 8 for transmitter
- Batteries for chassis (recommended – Peak Racing 2700 AA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries x8)
- Battery charger
Length: 270mm (10.6in)
Width: 173mm (6.8in)
Height: 100mm (3.9in)
Wheelbase: 176mm (6.9in)
Gear Ratio: 10.8:1
Motor: 380 Class
Part Number 30125T6B
Available: February 20th 2011