Latest from futaba-rc.com
FUTABA 4GWD with R124H RECEIVER & (2) S3004 SERVOS
Digital screen technology in a surface stick system.
The LCD screen on the 4GWD is just one of the great upgrades this radio has over the 4VWD. Four proportional channels of surface control means that the 4GWD is ideal for applications such as tanks, big rigs and robots and the 4GWD allows for easy and accurate access, scrolling and programming of the system’s many functions!
The 4GWD boasts these additional programming features:
• Digital trims
• End point adjustment
• Sub trims
• 3-model memory
• Model copy and model clear
FUTABA 4PK 4-CHANNEL 2.4GHz COMPUTER SYSTEMS
Where form, features and functionality come together to create the premier racer’s radio!
It’s the system designed for dominance! The 4PK’s contemporary styling is not only unique, it’s extremely well-balanced and ergonomic. And because the transmitter only weighs 1.5 pounds, you won’t worry about hand fatigue all the way through a grueling main. Besides the repositionable wheel, you can also adjust the trigger location to fit your finger. Programming pluses include 40-model memory, 12-character naming, super-sensitive 2048 resolution AND a 4th channel that’s ideal for adjusting front and rear brake bias in monster trucks. And here’s the best part: the 4PK was designed from the beginning as a spread spectrum system. That means the 2.4GHz module is built in, a state-of-the-art receiver is included, and all of the incredible advantages of FASST system technology are at your command!
• Much consideration went into the design of the 4PK’s grip, which is slightly thicker to accommodate larger hands. Besides being lighter, the transmitter’s weight is well balanced for added comfort.
• Achieve perfect “feel” in seconds with the Advanced Positioning Adapter. You can drop the wheel down, move it left or right, even change the angle – a feature many drivers have requested.
• The trigger position can also be shifted by as much as 7 mm. This allows you to customize the radio for sharper response based on finger size.
• The redesigned keypad features a large 4-direction jog button for quick access and scrolling. Important functions can be assigned to buttons on the wheel housing to keep them within easy reach.
• Not only is the backlit LCD screen large enough for easy reading without eye strain, it’s also angled for instant viewing without having to tilt the transmitter.
• Because the 4PK was engineered from the beginning for 2.4GHz modulation, there’s no long, unwieldy antenna. Instead, the antenna is shorter and lighter in weight, folds down for easy storage, and pivots for optimum reception.
• No NiCd battery here – the 4PK comes with an 1700mAh NiMH pack that’s comparable in size, but with almost twice the capacity. That means about TWO HOURS of operation on a single charge – enough for the longest of mains and maybe even an entire weekend of racing!
• The included R604FS receiver features Dual Antenna Diversity (DAD) for reliability and security. Its compact size (1.54 x 1.02 x .55 inches) and weight (0.49 ounces) lets you use it in the tightest installations.
4PK System Overview:
• 40-model memory
• 10-character model naming
• 4th channel for brake bias, throttle adjustments, etc.
• 2 programmable mixes
• Assignable button, trims and dials
• Digital trims and dials
• Advanced Positioning Adapter (APA)
• Adjustable trigger location
• Backlit 128 x 64 white LCD screen with adjustable contrast
• Subtrims, servo reversing and EPA on all channels
• DSC (Direct Servo Control)
• Exponential & Adjustable Servo Speed (Steering/Throttle)
• Up/Down, Lap & Systems timers
• 100-lap memory
• ATL (Electronic & Mechanical)
• Traction Control/Acceleration Rate
• ABS braking system
• Boat mixing
• “New Driver”, “Race-Ready”, “Expert” and “Big Car” menus that add functions based on driving skill level and experience
• Throttle Mode Select, for selecting acceleration/brake servo neutral points between 70/30 for nitro or 50/50 for electrics
• Vibrating alert system
• “Direct Select” single-button access to eight preassigned functions
• Navigation Lap Timer that sounds when target lap time is exceeded
• Servo Display Screen shows set-ups/mixes for individual servos (Expert Menu)
• Throttle programming options, including 5-point curve, Expo and VTR
• Redesigned key pad with large center job button
FUTABA MC401CR, MC601C ESCs AND CIU-2 PC INTERFACE
Smooth, easy, proportional control for all skill levels!
Built to last and built to perform, these compact ESCs offer superior control and many popular features. SMD MOSFETs offer the smallest internal resistance for maximum performance and all can be optimized using the optional interface via a PC. Other quality advantages that these units share include:
• PWM frequency performed by load adaptive
• Heat protection
• Low-voltage protection
• “Power left on” alarm
MC401CR ESC with Reverse 10T+
• Linear forward, reverse and brake operations.
• Ideal for sport driving; reverse lockout makes it ROAR-legal.
MC601C Programmable ESC 9T+
• External solder points with 14 AWG wire stand up to intense action.
• A great choice for intermediate-level club racing.
MC850C Programmable Competition ESC 5T+
• Forward only, and handles continuous loads of up to 840A.
• Designed for top-level drivers who demand the best.
CIU-2 PC Interface
• Programs frequency, voltage cutoff and current limit, as well as maximum and neutral brake settings.
• Compatible with all three ESCs.