If you’ve been following the latest Arrma news (or you’re a regular at KeepItRC), you already know Arrma has a new vehicle coming out that promises “Smarter Diff Technology.” In the latest teaser, “4 beast modes” are revealed in action: Blast, Wheelie, Diff, and Climb. You can also see plenty of the front tires, and it looks like the new vehicle is a type of truck or truggy. And, we get a release date: May 23. Count on RC Car Action to drive it first!
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release