Team Associated driver Jared Tebo took the win in the 2WD Mod class at the Pro-Line/RC Car Action Cactus Classic in Scottsdale, AZ, which proves the well-known nitro specialist is an equally talented electric racer. Team Trinity’s Ryan Cavalieri won Mod Truck, while Ryan Mayfield finished first in 4WD with his J-Concepts buggy. What do these three drivers have in common? Theyre all 19 years old or younger.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis