All this completely custom Jeep needs is servos; otherwise, it’s only “RC” if you’re the guy driving it and your name begins with “R.” But as a motorized model it’s still highly attention-worthy, and with 99cc OHV 4-stroke power, it’s got plenty of people-carrying power. This baby Jeep is quick with 100+pounds of person on board, so you know it would be a beast under radio control!
From the builder’s YouTube description:
– Custom hand made 1/3 scale military Jeep replica
– Harbor Freight 99cc engine.
– Tiller rear axle.
– All steel custom frame and body
– Scratch-built suspension
– Removable seats
– Windshield folds out and down
– Throttle is the horn button