From Team Yokomo:
The YZ-4SF, which has been well reputed by many drivers for its high driving performance, has evolved even further! The bulkhead, motor mount, slipper clutch, etc. have been significantly lightened weight, resulting in dramatically improved movement performances. The base ability has improved by polishing the areas that cannot be reached by setting or driving, and the operability is also improved by setting Ackerman ratio.
- Aluminum lightweight front and rear bulkheads
- Aluminum lightweight motor mount
- Lightweight slipper unit
- New designed steering system
- New design front and rear suspension arms
- High durabilityF3.5mm inner suspension pin adopted
- Bush type upper arm pivot (inside)
- Changeable battery positions
- Roll center adjustable bush insert rear hub carrier
- For dirt, and carpet springs / stabilizers are also included
*Newly designed front and rear suspension arms improve rigidity. The F3.5mm inner suspension pin has also been adopted to greatly improve crash resistance.
*Improved throttle response by size reduction of the center slipper provides light acceleration.
*Front and rear bulkheads have achieved significant weight reduction. The upper arm has also attached to the shock tower side, achieving both weight reduction and lower center of gravity.