Often the Holy Grail of going to an IFMAR Worlds event is to win the coveted Championship title, and recently Yokomo’s Ronald Volker finally achieved his life-long goal. He did it driving from 2nd on the grid, showing that his accomplishments take a high-level of skill, but also a car with razor sharp handling and corner speed. Obviously, this garners a lot of attention for the car he was driving, but unfortunately wasn’t available to the public- until now. Soon to be released at the end of October, the new BD8 has all the refinements and improvements over the previous BD7 and was seen on Volker’s car when he won. Let’s take a closer look.
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.