I’ve been spending a lot of time getting my KOC 2.0 ready for the 4-link Nationals and it’s almost done and ready for testing. I figured out last week that I was off by a long mile on the transmission’s gear ratio so I had a little redesigning to do. While I’m waiting for the new transmission parts to arrive I decided to spend some time getting my Yeti 3.0 ready for the race. After racing it at the RC Monster Jam World Finals at the Monster Jam World Finals I found a few more small areas that I wanted to beef up or improve on before heading to the 4-link Nats. Here’s what is going on with my Yeti MT 3.5.
Want to see more? Become an RC Car Action Premium member to see all of “Kev’s Bench” every Monday.
RC Car Action Premium offers members exclusive content and the first look at the latest projects, shoot-outs, how-to’s and more!
Membership includes exclusive access to…
• 8+ years of digital editions of RC Car Action.
• Digital editions of special issues, previously only available on newsstands
• Free access to our magazine app through the iTunes Store – get RC Car Action on your mobile or tablet device
• 5% off ALL Air Age Store purchases every time you shop
• Contests & giveaways only for members
• 30 years of RC Car Action archives
• Exclusive photos and videos
• Unique posts and columns just for Premium members