The 2016 IIC (International Indoor Championships) recently took place at the Westgate Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas on October 2-8. It may have been overshadowed by the IFMAR 1/8 Nitro Off-Road World Championships running simultaneously down the street at RC Tracks of Las Vegas, but it still brought together some of the best on-road drivers in the world to race on the large, high-grip carpet track. Hosted by legendary announcer Scotty Ernst, the event saw great participation, and in the prestigious Modified Touring Car Class, it was Xray’s Bruno Coelho who is showing everyone that he’s the real deal in both on and off-road and put in a dominating performance by TQ’ing and going on to win with flawless lines over Yokomo’s Ronald Volker who earlier in the year took the IFMAR World Championship in China over Coelho who had TQ’d that event. Check out the video footage below (Video Credit: Lex Fulgencio).
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis