- 2mm shorter wheelbase improves steering and handling characteristics
- Lower profile motor mount with more slick design eliminates collision with top deck when flexing
- 3mm centering pins improve motor mount reliability when using limited mounting screws for flex tuning
- Narrower motor bulkhead insert moves motor 1mm inward for better chassis roll characteristics and provides more space for the pinion gear
- Heavy duty lower bulkheads improve durability while maintaining ultra-low weight
- Heavy duty upper clamps improve durability in hard crashes
- 9mm shorter XLP shocks improve cornering speed, steering response, and stability for better control on all surfaces
- 2.6g lighter shocks remove 10.4g from the ends of the chassis improving weight placement while retaining the same internal oil volume compared to ULP shocks for consistent dampening
- New pistons improve travel from the more compact shock design
- 3mm shorter springs match the XLP shocks. Available in a full range of standard spring rates plus 2 new alternatives of the progressive springs C2.4-2.7 and C2.6-2.9
- The most popular spring combo is included in the kit: C2.5-2.8 in front and C2.6 in rear
- All-new membrane shape and material reduces the need for maintenance. The membranes have a longer lifespan for consistent rebound characteristics
- 8mm lower front shock tower matches XLP shocks and lowers CG with two optimized shock mounting positions
- Strengthened rear shock tower improves durability in severe crashes and improves CG and optimize handling
- ECS axles feature grooves for the new SCS – Spring Clip System that secures the wheel hub to the axle for easier assembly and maintenance
- Now included 0.5mm narrower wheel hexes using the new SCS and improve steering and traction
- BB drive shafts improve cornering speed and rotation
- Steel diff outdrives integrate with the BB drive shafts and improve cornering
- Stronger heavy duty steering plates improve durability. New shape gives extra clearance when using low downstop to prevent arm rub at full steering lock. Bottom mounted counter sunk screws for easier bump steer adjustment and no need to change ball end length
- Stronger ARS plates from thicker material improve durability in serious crashes and use bottom mounted counter sunk screw for easier toe gain shims adjustment
- Included 1mm longer pivot balls improve thread engagement and hub durability when using more than 0.5mm shimming under the rear hub
- Rear graphite body post holders’ 6 x 1.2mm hole pattern design improves durability in serious crashes and offers precise mounting of the horizontal body posts over the previous design
- Larger anti-roll bar cutout in the rear graphite body post holders allows for a lower downstop setting
- 2pc top decks with reinforced motor mount screw areas for higher durability improve steering and traction
- The included solid front top deck without cut-out improves steering characteristics with better corner apex transitions and improves durability
- 1.4 rear anti-roll bar improves cornering speed and keeps the car flatter through chicanes
- CFF Soft upper arms improve traction and steering characteristics
- Hard composite steering blocks improve traction and steering characteristics
- New servo mount with two centering pins and two screws for graphite floating servo holder eliminates servo movement during hard crashes
- Redesigned servo mounting system with a bit more frontward servo position provides better weight balance and improves clearance between servo and pinion
- New 2x50g chassis weights relocated under the front driveshafts at the centerline of the front suspension improve on/off-power weight transfer for better balance and rotation
All-new carbon chassis has 2mm shorter wheelbase in rear for improved steering and traction characteristics. The new chassis has redesigned holes placement for thicker motor mount pins that increase durability. The servo mount’s more forward position improves pinion gear clearance and weight balance.
The new motor mount and its slick lower profile design eliminates top deck collisions during chassis flex. The motor mount features 3mm centering pins for improved crash durability when using only one mounting screw.
Motor Bulkhead Insert.
The narrower motor bulkhead insert moves the motor 1mm further inward improving the roll characteristics. The new motor bulkhead inserts also allow for more space for pinion mounting.
All-new XLP Shocks are 9mm shorter and 10.4g lighter in total yet contain the same oil volume as the ULP shocks for improved cornering speed, steering response, and stability.
XLP Shock Parts.
All of the new XLP shock parts are specifically designed for the smallest possible size to reduce the weight and keep the lowest possible CG.
XLP Shock Springs.
The XLP series of springs are 3mm shorter to match the new shock length and provide the correct rates and ride height. They are available in a full range of rate choices including 2 new alternatives of the progressive springs C2.4-2.7 and C2.6-2.9.
Front Shock Tower.
Front shock towers are redesigned to work with the shorter XLP shocks. They are 8mm lower to improve the CG with only two optimized shock mounting positions, upper position for carpet and lower position for asphalt.
Rear Shock Tower.
The new rear shock tower is also redesigned to match the shorter XLP shocks. The shock tower is 8mm lower to improve the CG with only two optimized shock mounting positions, upper position for carpet and lower position for asphalt.
New heavy duty lower bulkheads provide improved durability while maintaining ultra-low weight. The bulkheads have added material in the most critical area for improved strength; even stronger than the optional HD bulkheads.
New heavy duty upper clamps provide improved durability in hard crashes. The upper clamps have added material in the most critical area for improved strength; even stronger than the optional HD upper clamps.
BB Drive Shafts.
BB drive shafts improve speed & rotation and are now included in the kit and feature the all-new clip wheel hub retention system included for maximum comfort.
The gear differential includes steel diff outdrives for the BB drive shafts. The gear diff produces the on-power steering that is needed on nearly all types of tracks, and is ideal for both carpet and asphalt tracks.
New wheel hubs work with the new SCS – Spring Clip System for simplified installation. The wheel hubs are 0.5mm narrower than the original hexes to reduce the car width and increase steering and traction
Steering & ARS Plates.
New heavy duty steering plates and ARS plates provide improved durability in hard crashes. The new 3D shape allows using a low downstop without touching the lower arm at full steering lock.
The new counter sunk screw mounted from the bottom allow easier bump steer / toe gain adjustment. Plus, when changing the bump steer shims the length of the ball ends does not have to be changed anymore.
Rear Hub Height Adjustment.
The kit includes new 6.5mm pivot ball for different rear hub height adjustments. The new 6.5mm long pivot ball with 1mm extra thread length is suggested when using more than a 0.5mm hub height shim to improve the durability of the rear hub in serious crashes.
Rear Body Mounting System.
New heavy duty rear graphite post holder provides increased durability in hard crashes and more precise height adjustability with preset 6 steps of 1.2mm increments. The redesigned shape eliminates collision with anti-roll bars.
New 2pcs top deck with reinforced motor mount screw areas for higher durability improve steering and traction. The included solid front top deck without cut-out improves steering characteristics with better corner apex transitions and improves durability.
Top Deck Multi-Flex™ Settings.
The top deck flex settings allow quick and easy adjustment of chassis stiffness in 2 different alternatives.
The X4F comes with specifically chosen anti-roll bars for the best possible performance out of the box. The rear 1.4 anti-roll bar improves cornering speed and keeps the car flatter through chicanes.
New servo mount with two centering pins and two screws for graphite floating servo holder eliminates servo movement during hard crashes. Redesigned servo mounting system with a bit more frontward servo position provides better weight balance and improves clearance between servo and pinion.
Composite steering blocks and rear uprights are now moulded from hard composite mixture for improved traction and steering characteristics.
CFF™ Upper Arms.
CFF front upper arms are now moulded from soft composite mixture for improved traction and steering characteristics.
Optional medium hardness is available to tune the handling to different track conditions.
New 2x50g chassis brass weights relocated under the front driveshafts at the centerline of the front suspension improve on/off-power weight transfer for better balance and rotation.
See more posts about XRAY