2023 All-new Features.
- New front suspension design featuring innovative CFF upper arms with improved flex characteristics and integrated camber adjustments
- New chassis accommodates the CFF front suspension, redesigned battery backstop and the revised wheelbase setting with reinforced chassis areas
- One-piece central front bulkhead integrates the steering arm mount and optimized wheelbase adjustments for simplicity
- Innovative CFF(tm) front upper arms make the X1 extremely responsive & sharp, generate fantastic cornering speed & traction, and simplify the camber adjustment process for easy setup changes
- Front upper arm mount allows for easier caster adjustments and top side installation for much easier assembly and maintenance
- Redesigned center top deck with easier mounting
- Convenient battery mounting system secures the pack without O-ring or tape in a tweak-free, floating manner that improves traction and consistency, and features new low profile lightweight bushings for a sleeker look and lower CG
- Redesigned independent wing mount system is machined from harder carbon fiber material for more stable handling and features 2 centering pins for more secure assembly
- Redesigned side braces are mounted using low profile bushings to eliminate M3 nuts
The front suspension was redesigned for improved reliability, strength, lowered CG and improved ease of adjustment. Front CFF upper arms, front upper arm mount and one-piece central bulkhead are all new.
One-piece central front bulkhead integrates the steering arm mount and optimized wheelbase adjustments for simplicity.
The two different arm mount plates included in the kit have distinct track-width settings.
- Narrow track width – Outer holes on the suspension arms and narrow arm plate are suggested when using standard front tire sizes like HUDY or RIDE.
- Wide track width â€“ Inner holes on suspension arms and wider arm plate are suggested when using narrow front tires likes Volante. The wide track setting increased track width by 5mm on each side.
Front Arm Brace.
The new front alu central bulkhead can be connected to the graphite arm mount plate and lower suspension arms to increase steering response. There are three different flex settings.
Front camber is easily adjusted via adjustable front upper. No longer requiring multiple camber bushings to make changes, the entire camber range is easily adjusted directly on the suspension.
All new chassis is updated to accept the CFF front suspension, redesigned battery backstop with safer mounting, and revised wheelbase settings with reinforced chassis areas.
Battery Mount System.
Convenient battery mounting system secures the pack without O-ring or tape in a tweak-free, floating manner that improves traction and consistency, and features new low profile lightweight bushings for a sleeker look and lower CG.
The chassis side braces are updated to use the lightweight, low profile alu bushings to replace the traditional lock nuts and reducing the chances of chassis tweak while lowering the CG.
The center top deck was redesigned for easier mounting and compatibility with the new wheelbase adjustments, featuring three different holes for shock mounting positions depending on the wheelbase setting.
The front suspension position has a 6mm adjustment range on the new chassis to alter the X1 wheelbase. A short wheelbase is suggested for foam tires while longer wheelbase settings are generally better suited for rubber tires.
- Short Setting – Suggested for foam tires
- Long Setting – Suggest for rubber tires
Independent Wing Mount System.
The independent wing mount system is now machined from harder carbon fiber material for more stable handling and features 2 centering pins for a more secure assembly.
See more posts about XRAY