The CVD BB – bearing drive shafts improve off-power steering and rotation, but decrease rear traction and stability. Recommended for use in high-traction conditions, and for tracks with many hairpin corners. Set includes complete drive shaft only. Must be used with optional #304972 – Gear Diff CVD BB Driveshaft Outdrives.
The CVD BB drive shafts are suggested to use in combination with Gear Differential in rear on a T4.
CNC-machined CVD BB drive shaft adapter for XRAY Differential, made from aluminum 7075 and is black coated. The driveshaft adapter is a direct replacement for the stock version. Developed and designed to work with CVD BB drive shafts only. Set of 2.
- Ball-bearing equipped CVD drive shafts
- Replaces standard CVD
- Reduces friction between drive shaft & outdrive
- Must be used with alu gear diff CVD BB drive shaft adapter
- Ball-bearing replace composite blades
- Smoother handling feel of the car
- Improves off-power steering and rotation
- For high-traction tracks and for tracks with many hairpin corners