2023 All-new Features.:
- All-new chassis with narrowed front suspension pivots increases stability & traction
- Hard composite suspension arms combined with the improved central chassis flex keeps the suspension geometry stable while the flex is transferred through chassis and radio plate to maintain traction
- Narrower front and rear suspension holders for improved traction and stability
- Lower down-stop mounting holders without the eccentric geometry make the car easier to set suspension down-stops
- All-new front aluminum bulkheads accommodate new upper arm holder with adjustable flex
- Redesigned front upper arm holder features new roll center positions in all 9 positions
- Ultra-compact and super lightweight receiver box moves the weight lower and closer to the center of the chassis
- Radio plate with new servo holders moves the throttle servo more rearwards, the steering servo more frontwards and receiver box with a more central location
- Servo saver stand with key lock design
- Fuel tube holders allows to be mounted directly on the radio plate for a clean look
- Simplified aluminum 2-speed shaft holders eliminate unnecessary braces to make the chassis more flexible, while the wider positioning provide improved support for the 2 speed shaft
- Pulley collar is optimized for the fixed position of the pulley on the 2-speed shaft
- New rear aluminum bulkheads have a 2mm front/rear wheelbase adjustment for easy traction tuning depending on the track conditions. Front position more traction, rear position more stability
- Longer rear suspension pins for wide range of wheelbase adjustment
- Both redesigned rear suspension holders and milled pockets in the chassis plate reduce the lowest pin position to generate more traction when needed
- Anti-roll bar bearing bushings front and rear for different thickness of anti-roll bars
- New redesigned rear anti-roll bar wire to accommodate narrower suspension and new shape eliminates any collision
New chassis with narrowed front suspension pivots increases stability & traction. The servo saver mounting location includes a key lock system for improved reliability. The rear of the chassis has a larger opening for extra engine cooling and better flywheel access. The front of the chassis has an additional mounting hole for weight installment to secure the weight as low as possible.
Hard composite suspension arms are now included for improved handling.
Lower down-stop mounting holders without the eccentric geometry make the car easier to set suspension down-stops.
The milled pockets in the chassis allow the bulkheads to sit lower for decreased CG. All bulkheads are simplified with a lightweight design. All-new front aluminum bulkheads integrate with the new upper arm holders to provide adjustable flex. The rear aluminum bulkheads have a 2mm wheelbase adjustment. New simplified aluminum 2-speed shaft holders eliminate unnecessary braces to make the chassis more flexible, while the wider positioning provide improved support for the 2-speed shaft.
Front Upper Arm Holders.
Redesigned front upper arm holder features new roll center geometry in all 9 positions. The lightweight aluminum holder features an additional flex setting by connecting the holder to the front bulkhead from the side to reinforce the assembly.
The chassis flex on the NT1 is adjusted in front to control traction and responsiveness, while the center and rear of the car have optimized fixed flex settings for the best overall balance. The front chassis flex is adjusted in 4 different areas.
The new front upper bulkhead brace is used for easy flex adjustments. The car has more stability with the brace installed and it will create more traction and steering when the brace is removed.
The receiver box was completely redesigned. The new lightweight shape is ultra-compact and can be positioned lower and closer to the chassis centerline for better weight distribution.
Thanks to the new compact receiver box, the radio tray layout has space to move the throttle servo more rearward with the receiver box located in the middle. The steering servo holders are also redesigned.
Servo saver features a key-lock system that ensures the servo saver will remain secured even during extreme chassis flex conditions.
2-speed shaft adapter for the rear belt pulley uses longer pins for increased reliability and the collar is optimized for the fixed position of the pulley on the 2-speed shaft. The new 2 speed carrier features ribbed profile for improved, more consistent shifting. Machined from lightweight Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum.
New rear aluminum bulkheads have a 2mm front/rear wheelbase adjustment for easy traction tuning depending on the track conditions. The forward wheelbase position generates more traction while the rear position generates more stability.
Wheelbase can be easily adjusted using shims on the front and rear suspension. Moving the arms towards the front or rear can also be used to fine-tune weight balance.
Rear Arm Mounts.
Redesigned rear suspension holders and milled pockets in the chassis plate lower the inner suspension pin height to generate more traction when needed. The new rear lower suspension mounts move the lower arms 2.0mm closer together for improved traction and stability.
Front Anti-roll Bar.
To improve anti-roll bar performance, the aluminum outer collars were updated to eliminate collisions and the inner cut collars are redesigned to reduce excess play.
Rear Anti-roll Bars.
Rear anti-roll bar wire was redesigned to match the narrower suspension and eliminate interference with other suspension components. The aluminum cut collars are redesigned to remove any excess play.
Easily-adjustable 3-shoe XCA clutch features new ultra-stabile clutch spring for more reliable clutch setting. The clutch set features also clutchbell, clutch nut, flywheel nut, and thrustbearing collar made from exclusive HUDY Spring Steel•?.
The reverse clutch design provides smoother and faster acceleration, while increasing the lifespan of the clutch shoe. The hardcoated flywheel, clutch disc, and spring cup are made from premium Swiss 7075 T6.
New longer front & rear lower pivot balls are used to offset the narrower front & rear suspension pivot points, extending the effective arm length and retaining full width adjustments.
The NT1 pivot ball suspension contains precision pivot balls that are specially hardened to better withstand harsh crashes and extend their lifespan. A total of eight (8) pivot balls are included and are captured by strong M10 composite nuts to minimize weight and give smooth suspension movement.
Graphite rear roll-center bridge is simplified and features more clearance above the rear belt with optimized roll-center positions.
To improve aerodynamics and provide additional body protection, the kit features a wider front lower bumper. The graphite upper bumper holder is also redesigned with and ultra-lightweight design. Both composite and graphite front upper bumper holders are included
New guide pins replace standard threaded screws for smoother brake operation.
To improve out of the box performance, the NT1 comes equipped with LONG springs C4.0 in front and C4.5 in rear. To allow proper ride height using the longer springs in front, the new lower spring collars are included.
The NT1 springs, like all other XRAY springs, are manually measured, selected, and matched into pairs to guarantee precisely equal length and damping characteristics.
Fuel Tube Holders.