- All-new reinforced chassis for increased stability
- All-new C-hub suspension refined for GT platform
- Improved handling characteristics with increased steering and more predictable handling
- All-new front shock tower redesigned for C-hub suspension
- All-new longer front & rear shock shafts +3mm for increased set-up possibilities
- All-new +2mm offset wheel hubs for increased stability
- All-new ball-bearings with grease for pinion gears and diff housing for increased lifetime and reliability
- Now included front and rear 13T pinion gear for improved drive train efficiency and improved acceleration thanks to higher 3.54 ratio
The rear section of the chassis was reinforced for less flex on-power, which increases the stability of the car and ensures more on-power control.
The chassis is CNC-machined from 3mm high-quality Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum, strategically machined in low-stress areas, and then anodized to make it as light as possible without affecting strength or rigidity.
All-new front C-hub concept was redesigned and refined especially for GT platform. The GT C-hub suspension improves steering characteristics on and off-power and helps to reduce tire wear. The caster is now easily adjustable by changing bushings in the suspension arm.
The C-hub suspension features C-hubs with preset 16° caster as a great starting point for every track.
To accommodate the new GT C-hub suspension, the front shock tower was redesigned.
Machined from extra-thick premium-grade graphite, both shock towers are light weight and very strong. Front and rear shock towers include multiple shock positions as well as multiple roll center positions.
Longer front & rear shock shafts are now +3mm longer for increased set-up possibilities and to allow more suspension travel.
The shock caps feature 4 bleed holes for easier building and more precise rebound control. Multiple shock membrane choices are available to tune the suspension to a wide variety of track conditions.
Oversized big-bore shocks featuring 16.2mm I.D. shock bodies are externally threaded with an adjustable collar for quick & easy spring preload adjustment. The shock bodies are hardcoated in a titanium color and feature a 1-piece alu shock cap.
To improve drive train efficiency, the 13T pinion gears are now included for both front and rear bulkheads. Thanks to the higher 3.54:1 internal ratio, vehicle acceleration has also been improved.
To accommodate the new suspension geometry, the kit now includes +2mm off-set both front and rear.
Ultra-lightweight 17mm wheel hex drive hubs are CNC-machined from Swiss 7075 T6 black-coated aluminum.
The alu hex hubs are specially machined to reduce rotating weight while guaranteeing wobble-free wheel mounting.
The drivetrain ball-bearings are now greased instead of oiled to maximize the lifespan of the ball-bearings, especially in dusty conditions. For increased reliability, the front and rear transmission ball-bearings as well the center solid shaft ball-bearings feature metal shields.
See more posts about XRAY