Check out full detailed presentation of the all new GTX8’23.
2023 All-new Features:
- All-new aluminum bulkhead framework increases reliability, strength, and allows for much greater airflow to cool the drivetrain as well as more convenient maintenance from the super easy diff access
- Front & rear aluminum diff pinion adapters maintain proper gear mesh and allow for significantly improved cooling of the pinion gear bearings
- Aluminum eccentric bushings for the rear differential allow for a new diff height tuning adjustment
- Redesigned chassis plate to match the aluminum bulkheads features extra cutouts around the engine and rear driveline to promote airflow and increased cooling of the drivetrain
- New front & rear shock towers feature a second row of shock absorber positions for super fine adjustments
- To accommodate the latest low profile racing bodies, the rear shock tower features an additional wing mounting position to place the wing mount as low as possible
- Redesigned front upper carbon top deck reinforces the new aluminum bulkheads and chassis
- All-new high-acceleration clutch bell features an independent clutch housing with a separate one-piece machined 2-gear 14/18T pinion gear module
- New diff crown gears and pinion gears use specially designed profile of the 46T and 13T gears for a perfectly matched engagement that ensures smoother operation, less drag and significantly longer lifespan
- New lightweight foam bumper
- Graphite upper plate for the upper bumper assembly integrates with the alum bulkheads to reinforce the foam bumper and protect the front suspension and chassis components
- Ball bearing equipped front and rear anti-roll bar systems mounted via aluminum collars to provide easy and precise installation while eliminating excess play for consistent performance
- Graphite rear roll center upper plate on the uprights expand adjustment possibilities with the whole range of offset wheel axles
- Front suspension holder remains in place during bulkhead disassembly to keep suspension intact for easier drivetrain service
- Steering system features lower servo saver posts and aluminum steering plate to integrate with the new bulkhead geometry
- Graphite upper center mounting plate with more open design to improve central transmission cooling
- 2-speed gear box with new super-lightweight one-way bearing drive flange for a lighter drive train and updated 2-speed carrier and 47/50T spur gears for faster acceleration
- New central dogbone lengths to fit the updated chassis and bulkhead dimensions and updated outdrives with M5 setscrews for improved reliability and easier servicing
- New brake linkage assemblies with stiff springs and ball-shaped bushings result in a more reliable and consistent brake operation through even the longest runs
All-new aluminum bulkhead framework increases reliability and strength while also allowing more airflow for cooling the drivetrain and easier, more convenient maintenance with super easy diff access.
The chassis plate is redesigned for the all-new aluminum bulkheads and features extra openings in the rear to improve drive train cooling for increased lifespan.
The aluminum bulkheads and chassis were redesigned to significantly improve drivetrain cooling by increasing airflow around the components, resulting in better lifespan and reliability.
Diff Height Adjustment.
The rear aluminum bulkhead features adjustable aluminum eccentric bushings for easy diff height adjustment.
The new differential crown gear and pinion gear feature specially designed profiles of the 46T and 13T gears for a perfectly matched engagement that ensures smoother operation, less drag and significantly longer lifespan.
The high-volume differentials improve vehicle control and consistency over long runs and enhance reliability. The differentials feature larger capacity cases and larger internal gears with more teeth for improved differential moment. The larger oil volume and the shape of the gear teeth reduce overheating. The diff pins have stronger design to improve reliability.
Easy Diff Access.
The aluminum bulkhead design gives access to the differentials after removing only 4 screws in rear & 8 screws in front while leaving the entire suspension assembly mounted on the car.
Redesigned front & rear shock towers are matched to the new bulkhead framework, with both featuring an additional row of shock absorber positions for super fine adjustments.
The lower row allows less chassis roll for higher corner speed, while the upper row increases the roll to help increase traction.
The rear shock tower features two locations for the rear wing mount position.
Front and rear braces control the chassis flex for improved traction and responsiveness. Multiple flex options are available to match flex to traction levels. The rear brace is now mounted directly to the rear aluminum bulkhead via an aluminum mounting plate.
Front Top Deck.
The graphite front top deck replaces the previous composite version. The new top deck was updated to fit the aluminum bulkheads.
To integrate with the new aluminum bulkheads and provide the proper geometry, the steering plate and servo saver posts were redesigned.
All-new high-acceleration clutch bell features an independent clutch housing with a separate one-piece machined 2-gear 14/18T pinion gear module. Both housing and pinion gear module are hard coated for extra long life time.
Central Dogbone Drive Shafts.
The redesigned central drive train features new length central dogbones to fit the new aluminum bulkhead positions and redesigned outdrives with stronger M5 set screws for increased reliability.
The new lightweight foam bumper is 40% lighter than the previous design. The foam bumper and bumper holder were redesigned to integrate with the aluminum bulkheads for proper support and protection.
Ball bearing equipped front and rear anti-roll bar systems mount via aluminum collars to provide easy and precise adjustment while eliminating excessive play for consistent handling and performance.
Manufactured from spring steel material, anti-roll bars of different thickness are available for fine-tuning.
The rear uprights feature new graphite roll center plates with multiple mounting positions to match the whole range of offset wheel axles and to increase clearance between wheel and roll center plate when using narrower offsets.
The new aluminum suspension holders continue to feature the Integrated Suspension Settings (I.S.S.) that allows for quick & easy suspension geometry changes.
The front suspension holder features a new center mounting screw to keep the front suspension mounted on the car when other front end components are removed for easier maintenance.
Using the eccentric suspension bushings in the aluminum suspension holders and a few suspension shims, the GTX suspension geometry can be completely adjusted in seconds for quickly dialing in settings for any track condition.
The 2-speed gear box features a new super-lightweight one-way drive flange for a lighter driveline and a redesigned 2-speed carrier with 47/50T spur gears for a lower gear ratio and better acceleration.
The 1st gear spur is mounted on the lighter adapter to reduce rotating mass and increase drivetrain performance. All these components are kept secure with a new graphite upper deck for improved cooling of the brakes and 2-speed housings.
New brake linkage assemblies with stiff springs and ball-shaped bushings result in a more reliable and consistent brake operation through even the longest runs.
See more posts about XRAY