To increase performance in high-traction conditions, the XB2 can use a super-low ride height. To keep the drive shafts linear, the gear box can be raised by 2mm using optional graphite plates.
With two different ride-height adjustable plates, you can raise just the gear box or the entire rear suspension.
- Increases forward traction
- Allows super-low ride height
- For high-traction conditions
- Keeps drive shafts linear
- Less rolling in corners
- Two different ride height plates available
Fits: XB2 cars.