Ralph Burch TQ’ed and won the hotly-contested modified touring class at the Novak US Touring Car Championships held at Trackside Hobbies in Brookfield, Wisconsin. Burch and XRAY teammate Mike Dumas were both driving new XRAY T1 Factory cars equipped with a few “in-development” prototype parts. New Epic 9-turn Cobalt modified motors using the Trinity XXX Silver brushes were reportedly used for power in both cars with Burch sporting SMC and Dumas running EPIC batteries. A straw poll of those who attended the race showed that XRAY cars were very popular for a significant portion of the field, including many privateers. There was also a common theme in the comments about the big horsepower of the EPIC Cobalt motors used to power the top two cars – more than a few racers in attendance said these new motors were the class of the field.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.