Ralph Burch delivered Team XRAY their first pro-class win in the U.S. by taking the Touring Pro Mod class at the Snowbird Nationals, and left-turn legend Frank Polimeda wheeled a prototype Custom Works car to take the Factory Mod win on the oval. These were just two of the 14 classes at the ‘Bird, which combines on-road and oval events in one non-stop week of practice, qualifying, and racing; for a complete list of classes and winners, click here. And stay tuned for Kenny’s wrap-up of the day-by-day action!
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.