New from Axial:
Axial XR10 Features:
- Complete “no-compromise” competition ready kit
- All new front and rear specific strong durable composite plastic, lightweight axles.
- All New Behind the Axle (BTA) Steering *pat. pend.
- Oversized Universals
- 37.9:1 gear ratio using the included 14T pinion. Gearbox allows for use of 12-19T pinions for gear ratios ranging from 44.2:1 through 27.9:1.
- Dual motors allow you to easily adjust your front and rear gear ratios independently.
- Compact and lightweight gearboxes keep the motor positioned closer to the axle housing and above the axle centerline for extra clearance.
- Aluminum chassis plates with durable composite plastic skid plate.
- Chassis provides multiple upper link adjustment holes for suspension tuning and adjusting anti-squat.
- Adjustable upper shock mounts included for fine tuning ride height and can be catered to your own personal driving style.
- Adjustable body mounts provide finite adjustments for different angles and heights.
- Removable electronics tray for easy maintenance and installation
- Waterproof receiver box with wire routing guides for cleaner electronic routing/configuration.
- Multiple ESC mounting plates and configurations
- Low profile battery mount places the weight of the battery at a lower position in the vehicle to help lower the center of gravity.
- Oversized rod ends with large 7mm aluminum links and durable composite plastic sleeves (replaceable).
- Light durable composite plastic upper links also aid in lowering the center of gravity.
- Full ball bearings (oversized differential bearings)
- Differentials: locked (spool)
- Wheels: New Axial 2.2 Competition Beadlocks
- Suspension: 4-link, double triangulated
- 72-103mm shocks: includes aluminum bodies and 10mm machined Delrin pistons.
- Axial Hardline Body
Here are 4 images of the Axial XR10 that are exclusive to RCCA:
Trevor “Chilly” Duncan
Online News Editor
Radio Control Car Action