XactRC’s new IRx charge lead is a 2-foot long 2S charge lead that is a must for those looking for low IR’s when charging. Using the highest quality bullets and plugs, high strand tinned copper wire that has the best performance over time compared to a bare copper wire that will degrade, very flexible silicone tubing over the wire, black XH balance plug, waterproof shrink wrapped balance plug for increased strength when plugging into your battery, black nylon mesh for each wire and center of the lead which is finished off with our printed XactRC logo to hold it together. A great product to help you get the edge out of your batteries and will last to rigorous charging cycles.
- 5mm bullets 15mm in length solid and gold-plated for low resistance, high current/voltage for the battery side
- Black XT60 plug or 4mm bullets which are solid and gold-plated for low resistance, high current/voltage for the charger side & black XH balance plug
- 10GA very flexible high strand (1080) tinned copper wires for flexibility, keeping the wire IR the same over time and cooler wires while charging
- Waterproof shrink wrapped balance battery plug for durability
- Black nylon mesh for all wires and XactRC shrink wrapping for an ultimate clean look
#XAT0401 – IRx 2S Charge Lead 10GA w/5mm & 4mm Bullets 2’ – $25.00
#XAT 0402 – IRx 2S Charge Lead 10GA w/5mm Bullets & XT60 Plug 2’ – $25.00
XactRC heat shrink tubes for wire management or covering our 5mm bullets with the XactRC logo printed in gold. Each piece measures 7x20mm and includes 8 pieces per package.
#XAT0406 – $8.00
See more posts about XactRC