New from X Factory:“We will soon release our first complete Kit,” said X Factory president Chazz. He added, “It’s a giant step forward for us. Like everything X Factory has done, this will be a top-of-the-line race car.”
For most racers, the new X Factory Kit will have the “upgrades.” Kit specs will include:
- The new M.I.P. C-CVD – among the first Kits to have them as standard – and we have the latest white rings
- Best quality Lunsford “Punisher” titanium turnbuckles and broached Ti ball studs. $85 value
- Lunsford titanium hinge pins
- J Concepts ball cups.
- J concepts body & wing.
- New X Factory exclusive 2-piece window masks make it simple to paint an outline around all three windows to enhance that great paint scheme.
- Diff balls from the supplier used by B-Fast for the smoothest possible diff.
- Black anodized aluminum shims for a dialed suspension – no more ugly white plastic to wear out introducing suspension slop
- Aluminum FT front brace.
- 30 degree caster blocks
- B44 rear hubs with oversized outer bearings
- X Factory’s rear hinge pin mounting system with brass bushings – simple to install but secure with no wear
- X Factory’s famously smooth 4-Gear transmission gets the motor rotation right for best forward traction, best braking, and controllability in the air
- X Factory # 5210 CNC machined one-piece hardened steel top shaft wears better for fewer rebuilds and no misplaced spacer when your race is up in five minutes
- X Factory # 5530 slipper plates
- X Factory # 2601 steel front axles.—strong, but won’t catch on the pipe
- X Factory # 5661 rear axles for maximum droop standard in the C-CVD kit
- X Factory # 5700 anodized aluminum transmission shims for precise adjustment and dialed appearance
- X Factory # 3313 Carbon Fiber rear shock tower
- X Factory # 1223 Carbon Fiber LiPo battery brace
- X Factory # 1006 “plastic” chassis
- AE Factory Team threaded shocks
- All new X Factory instruction manual – keep the gorilla in his cage while you build the entire car with us
X Factory’s distributors and many dealers have already placed orders and the Kit should be on its way to fine model shops all over the world early in March. Customers will get Kits most quickly from their local hobby store. Shortly after shipping to the dealers, the X – 6 Squared Kit will be available on X Factory’s web store.
X Factory will continue to make and sell the X – 6 Squared Conversion Kit for those who prefer to convert a B4.
Kit price will be lower than a new B4FT kit + X – 6 Squared Conversion Kit, and the Kit contains many hop-up items most drivers would buy extra. Final pricing details coming soon.
More information will be released as available. Stay tuned for further details and body-off pix.
Trevor “Chilly” Duncan
Online News Editor
Radio Control Car Action