Factory’s Box ‘O Bolts has been a staple in many pit boxes for several years now, with a great assortment of 4-40 fasteners vital to every racer with a car that uses U.S. fasteners.
Now X Factory has updated the assortment and increased the number of fasteners. Included now are the 5-40 locking nuts drivers must often replace on the slipper shaft of X Factory cars, as well as most Losi and AE 1/10 cars. Each Box ‘O Bolts now contains 18 different fasteners.
And the fastener count is now up to 153. So you get a great assortment of sizes, good quantities of bolts, nuts, lock nuts, washers — 10 or more of some sizes — everything you need in 4-40 fasteners for your X Factory, Losi, or AE car. All in a cool little plastic box with dividers for 18 compartments – one for every item. It’s a great little box that fits easily in your pit box or on the table. The box now includes:
- 4-40 Cap head screws in 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, and 1 inch lengths
- 4-40 Flat head screws in 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, and 3/4 inch lengths
- 4-40 Button head screws in 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2 inch lengths
- Those tiny 2-56, 1/8 inch long button head screws that hold in hinge pins
- Standard and Mini 4-40 nylock nuts
- 5-40 nylock nuts used on slipper shafts
- Plain 4-40 nuts and flat washers
The new assortment is shipping now to fine hobby stores all over the world. Also available at www.xfactorystore.com.