Engines are always a hot topic (pun intended) at the Worlds, and keen eyes may have noticed the lower-than-normal cooling fins sticking out of the top of Ty Tessmann’s HB Racing buggy. Although still in prototype faze and still testing, the Tessmann team has been enjoying success with the power mill with no issues. Most racers online and abroad have expressed concern over the possibility that the engine’s lack of cooling fins may hinder its ability to cool it off sufficiently, but even in Vegas’ temps around the mid 80’s, cooling has not been an issue and consistency is good. Time will tell if this engine and its cooling head will catch on, but with benefits such as a lower center-of-gravity, I’m sure many will be taking a closer look at these engines.
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.