Trinity has announced it will be the exclusive distributor of the Italian Sirio engine and accessories line, which will bring Trinity into the high-performance .21 engine market. The hallmark feature of the engine line is AAC construction (Aluminum piston, Chrome-plated Aluminum sleeve). The aluminum sleeve has important advantages; it will expand and contract at the same rate as the aluminum piston, so the engine will maintain its tolerances even at high operating temperatures, and the engine’s performance will be consistent from start to finish. Trinity plans to offer three Sirio engines. The SP21BR Pro off-road .21 buggy engine, SP12TR ROAR-legal .12, and the SP12TRP Pro, an outlaw 5-port engine.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.