This is a device to be used with a motor analyzer to measure how your motor would work in real world conditions (like when its on the track).
Features & Specifications:
- Plus into any analyzer
- Color coded wires to identify A, B and C poles
- Vented sides
- 9″ motor wires and 275mm sensor wire included
- Resistor bank and coupler
- Handcrafted in the USA!
- Comes with protective box
- 1, dual motor stand
- 1, coupler (to attach the test motor to the slave motor)
- 1, 3 input resistor bank (to simulate a load)
- 1, Protective zip case
Needed to use:
- Motor analyzer
- Test motor
- Slave motor
Please note that we recommend using the same turn slave motor or the next higher turn (if wanting to test a 21.5 motor use a 25.5 or 21.5 motor). This is only rated for use with 25.5, 21.5 and 17.5 motors, it is not recommended for use with any lower turn motors. If you would like to use a lower turn motor with these please message us.