With the IFMAR 1/10-scale Electric off-road worlds taking place last weekend, I started thinking. It seems like the few IFMAR world championships that we have are limited to a handful of classes. I assume that the classes that have IFMAR World Championship are the best of the best classes and therefore the most popular ones. So, when are we going to see an IFMAR Short Course World Championship? The short course racing class keeps growing and growing and we are even seeing short course specific races being held in other countries. Or does it even matter? Are we just happy with a Short Course National?
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.